Sonakshi Sinha - Upcoming Race 2 movie stills, photo gallery, wallpaper stills

Bollywood cute actress Sonakshi Sinha is the leading actress in Hindi movie Race fame duplicate "Race 2" director of Abbas-Mustan brothers wants her to get rid of her 'Gaon Ki Gori' photos completely. So the actress Sonakshi Sinha is busy shedding extra fault.
"First, I had to lose weight for my debut film 'Dabangg.' Now I've to get into even better shape for 'Joker' and 'Race 2.'
For the last two years that's all I seem to be doing. Loosing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it's important for me to look good," said Hindi stars Sonakshi Sinha of 23 years age actress.
"Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race film. We've to make sure Sonakshi Sinha is equally presented in the sequel," says producer Ramesh Taurani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...